My son progess:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life ain't easy..

Got SMS'ed from Syahrul(colleague) on way to office and rarely he asked me to have a breakfast, so I did replied "jom..!". Meanwhile, I got another text from Toroy(colleague) also asking me the same question but he wanted having somewhere around at Kampung Baru, so I just replied "jom.. tp kene amek Syahrul dulu la.."

So, picked up Syahrul and we heading to Kampung Baru as suggested by Toroy --since he already arrive and about eating half of his roti canai-- While having a breakfast, suddenly Syahrul with his low voice tone said "Aku nak blah.." and I was stunned for a while as Toroy already knew it --team leader la katakn-- We lost another colleague but for the good sake of him, he made a right decision..

Best of luck bro..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails