My son progess:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

So gauche..!!

While driving this morning somewhere around at Taman Maluri area (marked A),
we just stranded by something unusual incident in front of us happened between a young chinese guy (A) driving think-he-got-a-big-car and malay uncle (B) and his wife riding a "kapchai" (small motorbike).. (not intended to be racists)

Actually I was not really sure what was happened between them until I saw A came out from his car with steering lock was trying to attack B but seems like B doesn't do anything accept trying to defend himself from what he deserve --B honk while an A stop right on yellow crossing lane which is clearly his fault-- So A keep shouting plus some abusive words throw out to B and I was feeling so uncomfortable and preparing if something getting worst happened while B still keep his menace by trying to explain that clearly A made a mistake..

I do really respect to B because of the way he trying to protect himself and his wife, so this just happened pretty fast and A still keep yelling while walked away to his car and I move my car drive slowly to him and said "relax lah bro, sudah2 la tu" and drive away with down hearted while thanks to my lovely wife because she always calm me down before I did something unusual.. :p

I bet if you guys at my place on that time, you will feel the same as what I did felt.. once again, I have not being racists with anyone but what happened this morning really pissed me of as our Prime Minister @ Datuk Seri Najib mission of 1Malaysia being scratches by this kind of people..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails