My son progess:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday's boredom

What a bored today(monday)..

Yesterday, picked up my cousin(jan kedah) at Salak South, LRT station --he text me before mentioned that he got an offer at Telekom Malaysia(Menara TM)-- while suddenly there was a heavy down pour with rain, it was really sudden because at the moment I drove my car it was no sign of getting down of rain plus I'm a kind of person who need an umbrella while rain to cover up my head to prevent by getting a migraine sometimes. So there was no umbrella in my car and that's the story begin of today.. :p

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow early in the morning mama will remind abah about the umbrella...

    Mama always prepare paracetamol in my bag for abah~migrain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails